Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Foo Foo Eye Pillow/Provisional Cast-On


Streaming Leaves Eye Pillow Posted by Hello
Pattern from IK Website (Cat Bordhi). Used red Annie Blatt yarn, but I ran out, so I tried to finish with Molash, but I knitted that part using 2 strands held together and it might be a little lop-sided. Needles were about a size 3 Addi Turbo circular, using Cat's 2 Circular Needle method. Knit end of April, beginning of May 2005. I started this a million times b/c I couldn't figure out the Provisional Cast-On. It was super simple once I finally got it. Once I figured out the cast-on and the M1 left/right increases/decreases it went relatively quickly. I put drops of Lavender scent on it to help relax. I might give it to Takae for her birthday.
Here's a link for the Provisional Cast-On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home