Sunday, November 23, 2008

Graduation

Now that I don't have school to contend with, I'm immersed in not-knitting. I just keep playing on the internet, looking at knitting sites, dreaming about toys I want and which pattern I want to knit next. Norah Gaughan is my new favorite designer. I think my next big project is going to be the Tweedy Aran Cardigan. Gaughan writes for Berroco's blog and was highlighted in IK Winter 2008.
My Side Impact Sweater is coming along well. The women at String of Purls have helped me SO many times. I was going to knit the shadow shawl they had displayed, but I don't really even wear shawls, so I'm re-thinking that. I want to use the yarn I bought for the shawl on my Tweedy Aran, but I'm not sure how it would look yet. Lots of work to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home