Friday, May 13, 2005

Eye Pillow #2: Tracy's

It's been a while since I did the last eye pillow and I forgot everything...provisional cast-on, YO, how to M1 with a right and left slant (I think I might be doing the left slant a little wrong, even now. I k1, then I stick my left needle into the front leg of the st below the st I just knit ((now that st is on the left needle)), then I knit through the back loop. I just can't tell if it's right). Also, I wanted to use one yarn for the front of the pillow and a different one for the back, but I couldn't get it to work out, so I'm just using the pink linen mix alone. Maybe I'll knit a flower to go with it for her present and put some scented flowers or candles with it all. This weekend I want to finish heart sachet #2 and eye pillow #2. It's my boon or boom, depending on whether or not you're Japanese, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home