Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Killed the Bear and Frogged the 'Pod

I'm just having a rotten knitting day. First, that stupid iPod sock turned into an Intarsia nightmare and I am not even certain I know what Intarsia is. I HATE having all those strings dangling all over the place! Then I thought I had figured out a better way to knit it by going back and forth on on pair of circs only to quickly realize that I was an utter moron and that this would cause the sides to not be connected. I guess, in retrospect, I could have just seamed the sides together, but I hate that yarn anyway. Then, when I got home, I thought I'd whip up another miniscule bear, but I messed him up at the neck and I'd already spent the better part of an hour doing his legs and body. What a complete waste of time. I should shoot myself now. The problem is, I have lost interest in all my little projects. I need something different to occupy my time, but I want to finish the ones I've begun. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Let's look up a Greek word.
katexw; to hold back, hold in, restrain. to possess occupy.
"eu katasxncei: it will turn out well"
I highly doubt it. Especially if tonight's knitting chaos is any indication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home