Sunday, June 05, 2005

Clutch and Clutchette

Yesteryday, I knitted and felted the green clutchette. I CO 20 sts and worked in stockinette then felted it. I need to find handles that work for it. It was super easy and fun to knit.
Today, I knitted the khaki clutch. I wored it using cables. First time. They're a lot easier than they look and I think it looks pretty nice. This one needs handles, too, and I think I need to sew a lining into it. I just blocked it. I hate blocking. I don't understand what it does. I never feel like anything looks any differently after I block it. Oh well. I got the inspiration for these bags from these outrageously overpriced ones. I'd like to meet the sea urchin who pays $150 American for one of these jobbies.
I think I'll put a flower or something on the green one to jazz it up. I love the color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home