Sunday, November 20, 2005

Umbilical Cord Hat #2

I finished an identical umbilical cord hat and sent it to Chris and Nicole for Aubrey along with a little pair of pink booties. It was a cute little outfit. There was a whole ordeal at the Post Office since the main part was closed because of Veteran's Day, but I learned how to use the automated machine and I may never go to that other part again. Wow. Easy peasy, baby. Unfortunately, I couldn't package it as I'd hoped, so I had to put it in one of those oddly indestructible envelopes, but hopefully everything made it there safely.
Now, I'm working on:
Mike's second sock
French Market Bag
Baby Booties from LMKG

Other projects I've started and need to finish:
My purple sock
My other Jo Sharp sock

I have so much yarn I want to use up, but I'm not sure what to make with it. Lots of sock yarn, but I hate checking gauge. Maybe I'll just see what I can do and have it for those times when I have my full attention to devote to a more complicated pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home