Sunday, June 19, 2005

One down.

I finished my first Jo Sharp sock in the color I didn't ask for of "Iced Tea". I thought I had knitted the foot too long when, in fact, it now seems to be too short. I suck. I'll start the second one real soon, but I've been longing to start something with the Nebraska yarn, so it's time to get a move on. I'm using the turquoise (and probably "banana") to knit "Two Alert Cats" from Cat Bordhi's book. I want to use the 2 circular needles this time, though I loved knitting with the dpn's last time. It really doesn't bother me and I like it better than translating the pattern. I just don't trust myself yet to confidently switch the pattern around.
I'm getting pretty good at Kitchener stitch, much to my surprise. I don't even need to refer to Stoller's book (hardly at all) anymore. So glad I wrapped up the plethora of projects I had pending. I'm super tired of looking at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home